Mountain Equipment Lightline Jacket Black
A robust yet compressible down-insulated jacket ideally suited to general mountaineering and everyday use in cool or cold conditions. Originally introduced in the 1970’s, the Lightline Jacket is our most iconic and all-time best-selling jacket.
Built to meet the demands of modern mountaineers the Lightline Jacket continues to set the benchmark for lightweight technical duvets. With an outstanding hooded and water-resistant shell it offers exceptional warmth and protection in sub-zero conditions.
- Windproof, Breathable and Water Resistant; DRILITE® Loft outer fabric keeps you protected and comfortable
- Pure Down insulation; Very good warmth to weight ratio, highly compressible and durable Stitched-through baffle construction allows down to loft whilst being unrestrictive to wear
- Mountain Insulated Hood is removable as well as being adjustable with two frontal adjusters and rear tab adjuster
- Wired hood visor maintains field of vision even in high winds or when wearing glasses / goggles
- 2 outer hand pockets, large enough to store gloves etc.
- Single inner security pocket for storage of small items
- Packs away into small stuff-sack (included)
- Built to last. Backed up by our Product Lifetime Guarantee.
- Designed and developed in the UK. Manufactured by a Fair Wear Foundation audited factory in China.
Wash & Care
- Hand wash or Machine wash at 30 using specialist down cleaner.
- Tumble Dry Cool. See our care pages for more information.
- Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight