Montane Men's Minimus Stretch Ultra Jacket
The Montane Men's Minimus Stretch Ultra Jacket
Stretch PERTEX® SHIELD
Trail running waterproof shell jacket.
A super breathable 20 Denier PERTEX® SHIELD 2.5 layer waterproof fabric with taped seams, combined with a minimalist feature set, the Minimus Stretch Ultra Jacket is lightweight and packable with added stretch to allow for an active, close fit. Perfect for running and endurance mountain activities.
Fit: Close fitting and designed for mountain trail running
- Constructed from lightweight, waterproof 20 Denier PERTEX® SHIELD 2.5 layer fabric with stretch for added comfort and ease of movement during fast-paced mountain activities
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) for effective water shedding
- 12 – 13 stitch count per inch on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam
- 3mm seam allowance throughout
- Micro-taped seams
- 2 point adjustable low profile hood designed to fit comfortably with headwear
- Adjustable face aperture with internal cord exits
- Pre-elasticated rear compression for a close and comfortable fit around the head
- Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability