RAB Vapour-rise Alpine Jacket Twilight
known as the Vapour-rise™ Lite Alpine Jacket, the RAB Vapour-rise™
Alpine Jacket now comes with a number of new features which make this
light-weight, highly breathable softshell jacket a go-to piece for
summer climbing and sport use.
Developed exclusively by Rab® and Pertex®, Vapour-rise™ creates breathable, high wicking and quick drying performance clothing. The Vapour-rise™
Alpine Jacket now features a fully helmet-compatible hood and anti-snag
Velcro adjustable cuffs to increase an already packed feature set.
These features lend this jacket to climbing and multi-sport use in the
summer months, whilst the high wicking nature of the Vapour-rise™ fabrics also enable the Alpine Jacket to be worn during the winter months as a next-to-skin layer.
- Previously called ‘Vapour-rise™ Lite Alpine Jacket
- Pertex® Equilibrium® outer fabric
- Wicking micro-fleece drop liner
- Helmet compatible hood
- wired peak
- roll down anti-snag velcro tab
- 2-way YKK® front zip, internal storm flap and chin guard
- 2 YKK® zipped Napoleon large chest pockets, left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK® zipped internal pocket
- Anti-snag velcro adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Reflective trim
- Weight: 370g/13oz (estimate)
- Fit: Slim