Primus Lite Stove System Black
Primus's Lite Stove System
This packable and lightweight backpacking stove system offers the most efficient heating in an easy to use footprint. Attach and lock the 0.5L pot to the burner with a simple twist. The Piezo igniter lights the
stove with a push of a button so you can boil water quickly.
The Laminar Flow Burner is extremely compact, and puts out a 4500BTU (1500 W) flame, boiling 0.5L water in less than three minutes in a quieter cooking experience.
Quickly pack the burner and stove accessories into the hard-anodized aluminum pot that has an insulated sleeve for burn free handling.
You could combined with our Coffee-Tea Press for a quick coffee break while on the trail (not included) and have that better experiance.
Top-mounted and extremely fuel-efficient backpacking stove system for easy packing and efficient cooking.
Lightweight system stove burner locks securely to the pot when in use and packs conveniently inside with a 100g gas canister for ultimate travel experience
- Large control valve for precise flame and heat control
- Laminar Flow Burner Technology™ offers a lower center of gravity making the stove stable, lighter and more compact
- Piezo ignition, no lighter required
- 0.5L hard-anodized aluminum pot with pour spout has integrated heat exchanger and felt sleeve
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT includedl