Paramo Mens Cascada 11 Trousers Dark Grey
Cascada II Trousers are for serious walkers, outdoors for long periods in varying conditions.
If you walk in all weathers, you’ll be familiar with the problem of
quickly pulling on overtrousers when conditions worsen – only to remove
them once the rain passes! Conventional waterproof trousers trap heat
and sweat when you’re working hard and can be noisy and uncomfortable.
Cascada IIs are articulated, waterproof walking trousers you can wear
comfortably all day in varying conditions. Directional Nikwax Analogy
Waterproof fabric gives you dry next-to-skin comfort and weather
protection. Extensive vents allow excellent temperature regulation when
you’re working hard. No need for overtrousers!
The Cascada II Trousers have excellent leg ventilation, a contoured shape, and reinforced knee, thigh and seat areas.
- Easy and rapid temperature adjustment provided by 3/4 length reversed side zips with internal poppered storm flaps.
- Trim, contoured shape with good articulation for unrestricted movement.
- Additional protection from double layer of Pump Liner in seat, thigh and knee areas
Nikwax Analogy® is more than just breathable, it is directional, moving liquid water
breathable membrane waterproof fabrics fail because they cannot remove
all of the sweat we produce when we are working hard, especially in cold
and wet conditions. Therefore condensation and icing are well known
problems experienced with membrane rainwear.
Nikwax Analogy® overcomes these problems because it is not only breathable, but also directional. The Analogy fabric system directs condensation and perspiration away from the body, where it can safely drain away.
To understand the difference between directionality and breathability, read more here.
Nikwax Analogy comes in two weights:
- Nikwax Analogy®: durable, full-weight protection
- Nikwax Analogy® Light: same protection, weighs 20% less. A little less durable, but perfect for fast & light adventures