Mountain Equipment Cirrus Pant
The Mountain Equipment Cirrus pants are a designed a super warm mid layer pant for expeditions and
those working in really cold conditions. They can also be used on their
own in less extreme conditions.
Material / Details
- Material: Ultrasoft® Microfiber, 100% polyamide
- Lining: 80g Polarloft®, 100% polyester
- 80g Polarloft® filling gives a great warmth to weight ratio
- Drilite Loft® outer is totally windproof and highly water resistant
- Full lengths side zips gives complete versatility when changing or venting the pants
- Part elasticated waistband with a zip fly and press stud closure
- Detachable braces for better fit
- 2 front zipped pockets into mesh pocket bags for handy storage
- Internal gaiter to keep out stones and snow
- Articulated knees for a great fit and freedom of movement .